The management of Kaduna State University of Science and Technology (KSUST), has published a detailed information for all newly admitted students of the institution on how to print admission letter for the 2017/2018 academic session.
PROCEDURE OF 2017/2018 PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER AND SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidate shall make a payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) as acceptance fee and One Hundred and fifty Naira Only (N150.00) as bank charges to any branch of Zenith Bank nationwide from Monday, 19th February, 2018 to 26th February, 2018
2. Candidate shall collect a pin after payment.
3. Log on to www.kustwudil.edu.ng
3. Click on ADMISSION LETTER
4. Use your pin and JAMB no. where appropriate and click on SUBMIT
5. Print your admission Letter
6. Candidate shall present himself/herself on Monday, 26th February, 2018 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme
7. Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/NECO result checking card.
NOTE: Registration starts on 26th March, 2018 for successful candidates
For more information or help contact MIS at +234 810 996 6111, P.M.B 3244 – Kano,
See also the list of courses offered in KUST